Program Dates, Investment and Materials
Location: Oya Yoga Studio, 50 Canton Street, Ste 114, Alpharetta, GA 30009 | 678-381-1569
Program Dates: January 15th, 2021- June 6th, 2021
Intention Setting Circle Meet + Greet: January 15th, 2021 from 6-8pm at Oya Yoga Studio, Alpharetta, GA
11 Weekends: Fridays 6-8pm (via zoom, except 1st weekend), Saturdays and Sundays 10am-7:30pm
- January 15,16,17 and 29,30,31
- February 12,13,14 and 26,27,28
- March 12,13,14 and 26,27,28
- April 9,10,11 and 23,24,25
- May 7,8,9 and 21,22,23
- June 4,5,6 (only 8am-1pm on the 6th)
Back Up Weekend: February 26,27,28
Graduation Ceremony: June 6th, 2021 from 11am-1pm at Oya Yoga Studio, Alpharetta, GA
Program Investment: $3250 if using payment plan by April 30th 2021. $3100 if paid in full by first training weekend, January 15th, 2021.
Registration Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $450 is required to hold your spot by November 30th 2020.
Payment Plan Option: If you are unable to pay for the training in full by the first weekend of training, you may be considered for our payment plan. After the applicant has secured the $450 non-refundable deposit, the remaining tuition investment will be divided into four (4) monthly payments (January, February, March and April) each of $700 with the final payment no later than April 30th, 2021.
Other Program Costs: The required texts listed below are not included in the cost of the program and are the responsibility of the student. Participation in weekly yoga classes is a requirement of this course and a studio membership is not included in the cost of this program. However, participants of this yoga teacher training are eligible for a discounted unlimited membership at Oya Yoga Studio of $55/month through the duration of the course (January through June 2021). Work Trade studio memberships may also be available based on need. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding work trade availability.
· The Key Poses of Yoga by Ray Long
· The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
· The Inner Work: An Invitation to True Freedom and Lasting Happiness by Mathew Micheletti and Ashley Cottrell
· The Heart of Yoga by T.K.V. Desikachar
· The Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
· Hatha Yoga Illustrated by Martin Kirk, Brooke Boon, and Daniel DiTuro
or email us at email@example.com